- Robust, woven cotton fabric with organic cotton and added stretch for comfort
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Subtly brushed edges
- Uneven trend dye
- Waistband with belt loops, a logo button and zip fly
- Five-pocket styling
- Tapered leg, high-waisted
- With size 27/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 26 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
High-rise vintage wash trousers
(4.5 of 5 stars)
Quality is lovely, a thicker type of denim but soft cottony-feel on the skin. The high waist ensures no muffin-top or that they keep falling down, in my case! This is my second pair, bought the neon yellow pair first. I am between a 36 and 38, and in these trousers needed the larger size as there is little give in the waistband (after eating😉). Otherwise they are a loosely tailored tapered fit throughout the length of the leg and I shall be wearing both pairs all summer - and probably autumn. I have washed both without softener and neither has shrunk or got **. Keep 'em coming!, Esprit.
Loved the vibrant colour of these and the high waist relaxed fit which was generous on me - size6. However, from the knee down the fit was skin tight which was uncomfortable and totally out of keeping with the ‘relaxed’ fit. Real shame as I really wanted to keep them!
There are no more text evaluations for this style.