- Airy and lightweight blend of linen and viscose with a characteristic texture
- Wide waistband with a button placket at the centre front
- Inset waist pleats
- Mock flap pockets on the back
- Loose chino design with a wide upper leg that tapers into the hem
- With size 36/28 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 69 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 31 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 57% Linen, 43% Viscose
chino medium rise
Linen blend: Chinos with a button placket
(5 of 5 stars)
The material is a good weight and doesn’t seem to crease too badly. They suit short boxy tops as well as slim-fitting ones tucked in. I’m 5’7” and chose size 12. The length is good and suits flats/trainers and platform sandals.
These are lovely, great detailing, cool for summer but not at all see through. One thing though, they are a bit on the big side, may be worth ordering 2 different sizes to try.
There are no more text evaluations for this style.