- Wear these casually cut trousers made of pure cotton at full length or coolly rolled up as Bermudas with turn-ups!
- Sporty details like the robust, tone-in-tone stitching, four button-down pockets and the approx. 4 cm wide textile belt accentuate the functional look.
- In size 10 (can vary according to size):
- Inside leg length: approx. 82 cm
- Hem opening: approx. 45 cm
Material and care
- 100% Cotton
comfort low rise
PLAY trousers in 100% cotton
Nice casual trousers but small made.
As other people have stated these are at least a full size too small. I buy a pair of these every couple of years and always take a size 8 or 10 in Esprit sizing. This year I bought them in size 12. Otherwise they are everything you'd expect from Esprit - comfortable and good quality.
Great trousers but the sizing is terrible. Im usually a size 12 but ordered a 14 as wanted them baggy, however I could not even get them close to being done up. So disappointing.
Bought a pair last year and like them and still wear them so decided to get another pair this year. Ordered same size - far too small!