- Lightweight, sporty cotton fabric made of 100% organic cotton
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Colourfully embroidered woven belt with faux leather details and a double metal buckle
- Optional leg turn-ups that fasten with a press stud tab at the side
- Waistband plus belt loops, a metal logo button and front zip fly
- Two large slit pockets at the front bound with woven tape
- Patch pockets with concealed, button-fastening flaps at the back
- Comfy, straight leg
- With size 36/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 44 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 100% Cotton
- Belt: 100% Polyester
straight medium rise
regular rise, slightly low rise at the front
PLAY trousers with a belt
(3.5 of 5 stars)
Didn’t suit my body shape and didn’t like the material.
I found too good a fit, loved the design except seemed slightly flared at bottoms pockets lovely on back
Easy wear lightweight summer trousers with nice turn up
Really like the shape of these trousers, which I plan to wear rolled up. However, they are a very snug fit and I had to go up a size (usually a 12 and even the 14 is snug). Addition of belt is a nice touch. Second pair I have bought. First pair arrived very creased and I had to iron them, which isn’t that easy because of all the seams, but I guess as they are a casual trouser you can get away with a few creases!
Great trousers. I love the soft material and the great colours. It fits well and I can only recommend it.