- Soft cotton fabric with stretch for comfort and organic cotton
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Striped woven belt with a D-ring buckle
- Two side slit pockets
- Mock flap pockets on the back
- Loose comfortable cut with tapered leg
- With size 36/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 29 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
chino medium rise
Stretch chinos with organic cotton
they are one size too big on me...so not suitable.
It is a bit loose, I am not sure if it is supposed to be like this or not. I would prefer it to be a bit more tight. But overall I like it.
Size correct, slim keg so close fitting (on me) on lower leg but not uncomfortably so - and material gives anyway. Love the colour and the look. Material good quality
I loved the pink colour and the airy material, but the fit and model of the pants look horrible on me. The pockets are very visible and created a visible fold in the front, although I did not buy them too small and they were also not too big on me (although they are definitely not a perfect fit). Pants look different from the image on site, as these folds are not visible on the model. These pants also did not manage to "survive" my friends' second opinion. I did not notice any stretch-capacity in these pants. Length size 34 was very long, I would have to fold the pants to fit my length although I normally do need the long pants. The belt was nice though.
Very good quality cotton and finished to a high standard. The fit was very good on me and comfortable to wear. Loved the grey colour, goes with most things.