- Soft cotton fabric with stretch for comfort and organic cotton
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Striped woven belt with a D-ring buckle
- Two side slit pockets
- Mock flap pockets on the back
- Loose comfortable cut with tapered leg
- With size 36/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 29 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
chino medium rise
Stretch chinos with organic cotton
Nice colour and good fit
Nice trousers. However, I ordered size 10 then 8 which were too big, so ordered size 6 but now the waist is too tight! The legs are fine though so I will figure out something about the waist problem. I am ususally a size 8 or 10, so it is disappointing that Esprit sizes are not being consistent.
These were beautifully made with organic cotton, and also the colour was very pretty. When I first put them on they felt like the most comfortable and stylish pair of trousers ever. Very disappointingly they stretched to two sizes *** by the end of the day! It was like wearing big bags all over. Sadly I had to return them. I would have loved to have kept them. Why does the fabric not keep its shape?
I am pleased with these chino trousers, the fabric is of good quality and they fit well.
Comfortable pair of trousers. Nice quality.