- Robust cotton denim with stretch for comfort and subtle vintage effects
- Denim weight: firm
- Classic shirt collar
- Button placket at the centre front with metal logo buttons
- Button-down flap pockets on the chest
- Long sleeves with one-button cuffs
- Adjustable, button-fastening straps on the sides at the back of the waistband
- With size S (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Back length: Approx. 54 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Stretch denim jacket with vintage effects
i have exactly the same denim jacket in washed blue same size and it fits beautifully . It is very tailored and is a perfect fit . The recent black denim jacket that I purchased from you does not fit well and is more square cut than tailored. It is nothing like the first tailored denim that I bought from you a year ago . It is shorter baggy yet has tight sleeves it is not comfortable however I have kept it because I just cannot be bothered to return it and will give it away. To say I am disappointed and surprised that this jacket carries the name *** on it is an understatement as I have waited a year to be able get this jacket from *** as I have not been lucky enough to order quick enough before and so when I received the package I could not stop thinking how lucky I was. I am sorry to have to say all this but this Black Denim jacket is no way tailored well, at least my one isn't. The Jacket does run true to size but not style.
Fit is perfect for me. I have slightly shorter arms and the sleeves are not too long. The leather is very soft, although it looks a bit dull
I have purchased a denim jacket from you last year in stonewash blue and it fits perfectly. The black denim jacket I purchased recently from you was the same type and size I had ordered before except the sleeves were so tight I could not move in it so, have had to return it for a refund.