- Cotton denim with added stretch for comfort
- Denim weight: medium
- Waistband with belt loops, a logo button and zip fly
- Five-pocket style
- Woven tape belt with a stripe pattern
- With size 27/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 24 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Stretch jeans with a striped belt
Belt is horrible but that doesn't need to be worn with it. Stretchy but not too unbearably tight. Doesn't sit comfortably on the waist so they tend to slip down a bit but that may be my shape. So I'd recommend.
Jeans were a nice fit overall. But they seemed a lot higher in the back of waist than the front and the *** area didn’t sit smoothly. Nearly kept them, but decided to return. Much prefer the fit of the organic cotton chinos.
Happy with the look of the jeans, slightly off white and the piping is a good touch, as well as the belt. But they seemed a bit on the small size compared to other stretch jeans I have bought from Esprit.