- Cotton denim with added stretch for comfort
- Denim weight: medium
- Casual vintage effects
- Straight leg width, can be worn with or without turn-ups
- Waistband with belt loops, a metal logo button and a front zip fly
- Modified five-pocket design with decorative stitching and studs
- With size 27/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 78 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 35 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Stretch jeans with vintage effects
These are really comfy to wear, very soft and very stretchy. They have plenty of give and I could probably have gone down a size quite easily. Good length; I'm 5'10" and bought 34" leg; it's hard to find a long enough length! They are a lighter *** denim than in the picture. They're definitely a casual *** - because of the amount of stretch, they'll probably be loose once I've worn them a couple days and regain their shape on washing.
Lovely jeans, excellent quality fabric, good weight slight stretch. Nice proper denim blue. A little big but I will be purchasing jeans from Esprit again.