Everything fitness – your women’s sports trousers from Esprit
Whether you are doing a power workout, yoga, jogging or tennis: sport and fashion are not mutually exclusive. Our women's training joggers speak for themselves. Whether they are short or long, narrow or wide – they ensure that you have sufficient freedom of movement and a feel-good vibe when doing sports. Which sports joggers suit your training? In our online shop you will find your ideal pair.
Sporty use: what trousers to wear for which sport?
Fitness leggings themselves are as diverse as the sports you can do. As far as colours are concerned, black is always
one of the top choices and grey
or dark green. Beyond that, try tight sportswear trousers in eye-catching prints
, in vivid colours
or neon detailing
. A good choice, especially for outdoor athletes who are still out and about in the evening, because it is high visibility wear. Have you already got the right sport? In these sportswear trousers you make a good impression even without the sport itself:
- Active leggings: due to their clinging form they are also called tights. The classic training joggers. Also available as Capri sportswear trousers in three-quarter length.
- Compression leggings: these are favourites with walkers due to their support feature. They stimulate blood flow to the muscles and not only increase performance but also the regenerative effect.
- Active leggings: also known as jazz pants. Straight cut, these functional tracksuit bottoms are ideal for fitness courses with dance elements like Zumba, or step aerobics. But also for jazz or ballet. They are very popular with athletes because of the pleasant and figure-flattering cut.
- Shorts: sports shorts too. The airy alternative for warm days or for the gym. Made from jersey or mesh fabric. They have a rather wide shape, with a slightly rounded leg and drawstring for adjustment.
- Sweatpants: they sit loosely and give you leg-room. Their comfortable design qualifies the sweatpants for women not only for sport, but also as cosy lounge wear for at home or as a basic cool casual street-style.
- Tennis skirt: this is choice number one on the tennis court. There is a pair of cycling shorts peeking out from under the skirt.
In some of our sports leggings for women you will find small back pockets with zips, where you can stow smaller things like keys, money or a handkerchief, which is particularly practical when jogging. In addition, some fitness leggings have reflective details such as stripes or round elements, which provide greater security, especially in cloudy weather or at dusk.
After sport there is time for relaxation. Perhaps you enjoy going to the sauna – then take one of our cuddly bathrobes with you.
Always at operating temperature with the right material for sportswear trousers
The material of your training pants plays a large part in your training success. Functional fabric that is breathable channels sweat away from the body while protecting you from cooling down. Tight training leggings with stretch fabrics and with flat seams are ideal for your walking training, fitness courses and cycling. Because they are so tight, these sportswear trousers do everything and also ensure that your muscles rev up faster. You can continue your training throughout winter by wearing slightly thicker sportswear trousers with optimum insulation.
Accessories that look good with your sportswear trousers
Sport is also about having the right accessories. The right sports shoes, for example. Or the right trainers, in case you decide on the sporty look instead of the actual sport. And of course the perfect top to wear with your sportswear trousers: T-shirt, top or long sleeve top? You should definitely wear a sports bra to adequately support your bosom.
What is the correct way to care for my women's sportswear trousers?
You should give your sportswear trousers a wash after each training session to make sure there is no build-up of sweat odours. It’s enough, if you hand-wash them, you can use shampoo or some mild detergent. There is also a type of detergent which is intended for natural functional fibres for sport. When machine washing, it is necessary to use a gentle cycle of maximum temperature of 30°. Turn the clothes inside-out. Please do not use fabric softener as it clogs up the fibres. It is best to air-dry your sportswear trousers.
Points winner: women's sportswear trousers from Esprit
We ensure that your sports trousers perform at their best: we bring 51 years of experience in responsible manufacturing and long-lasting quality into play. Because the materials are particularly important, we also offer organic cotton sports bottoms. Our goal is to use only organic cotton and recyclable fabrics in the very near future. You can buy our high-quality products in over 40 countries – or conveniently during a training break in our online shop. Your sporty selection will be delivered to your home quickly, easily and using climate-neutral shipping.